- Can I fulfil my role as Business Partner and deliver “Value Added Analyis”?
- Can I deliver all the answers to my management in a timely manner?
- Do I have enough time to look at the numbers, get insights and comment them
or in other words do my controlling job?
- Did I get all relevant information, analysis, reports, dashboards, and support from my BI/IT department or did I have to start a spreadsheet and Power Point exercise?
- Can I build my own reports, analysis and dashboard based on a corporate database?
If you can fulfil all the afore mentioned topics, congratulations. Your organisation is well ahead of a lot of your competitors. If not, do not worry, there are fast ways to solve one or another of the above-mentioned issues.
The SAP Analytics Cloud, the only modern SaaS solution for all-analytics capabilities covers most of your expectation towards Self-Service Business Intelligence (Spreadsheet like analysis, Dashboards etc.), Planning and Predictive.
The augmented analytics capabilities, a next-generation data and analytics paradigm that uses machine learning to automate data preparation, insight discovery and insight sharing for a broad range of business users, operational workers and citizen data scientists will support your daily work in a tremendous way.
- 28th April 2020 – 15.00 hrs – Dashboards, Augmented Analytics and Planning
- 14th May 2020 – 15.00 hrs – Dashboards, Augmented Analytics and Planning (repeat of 28th April session)
- 28th May 2020 – 15.00 hrs – Augmented Analytics (New date!)
- 18th June 2020 – 10.00 hrs – Planning
The Webinars audience are the Finance and Controlling teams. It will always include Live Demos and be held in English.
Duration: approx. 45 min, all times are CEST.