Consultancy, implementation and coaching in the planning environment
Realistic planning scenarios and future-oriented company strategies – these are topics that companies must focus on increasingly today, given the new business models and the harsh competition on the markets.
In order to design planning content and processes optimally, the following critical success factors need to be taken into account:
Simulation of possible scenarios and their strategic impact
High degree of integration into individual partial plans on operational level (budget)
Goal-orientation in operational planning and corresponding consistency of strategy cascading
Reduction of budgeting depth and corresponding increase of flexibility in operational planning
Continuous forecast planning with adaptation of budget responsibility
Better integration of planning application
Reduction of planning times
In our experience, a planning process can only be illustrated successfully if it is supported by a „single tool of planning“ that assures transparency, traceability and data quality as well as sound processes. In addition, the increasing complexity and dynamics of the corporate environment also need to be modeled appropriately.
In order to design the overall planning process in a company transparently and efficiently, today, the suitable use of integrated planning technology offers outstanding possibilities. What remains decisive for success, however, is efficient implementation.
- Taking into due consideration the organizational framework conditions and processes
- Optimum integration and use of the technical components
With BW integrated planning, SAP makes available an extensive and easy-to-use infrastructure for the design and implementation of planning scenarios. This solution comprises the complete integration of planning and BI features with a uniform user interface and design environment as well as a common analysis engine and database.
- A uniform user interface as well as a uniform process and modeling logic for analysis and planning
- Uniform and consistent design tools for analysis and planning (e.g. Query Designer, Web Application Designer, BExAnalyzer, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis edition for Microsoft Office)
- Uniform and consistent database for analysis and planning
- Web-based modeling environment for planning applications
- Comfortable and efficient planning (web and Excel)
The CubeServ Group supports the following planning applications:
- From analysis
- via design
- and technical implementation
- to operation.
It is our goal to illustrate in the system an integrated holistic solution. Thereby, we adhere to the principle of “Think big – start small” and to thus implement, phase-by-phase, integrated planning.
We can thus ensure:
- A more rapid, flexible, and transparent design of your planning processes
- A successful system implementation of your planning requirements (“in time” and “in budget”)
- An efficient running of your planning application