An innovative human capital management solution
Do you invest much time in high-cost HR and labor cost planning processes? Are your existing SAP HR solution, MS Excel or other tools and applications unable to ensure an integrated, seamless IT-based planning process in compliance with your wishes?
Do you wish to ensure more efficient, rapid, and flexible planning? Do you wish to guarantee the functioning of your operational systems (SAP FI/CO, etc.) as well as putting in place customized authorization, management, and monitoring processes for all planning phases?
Are you looking for high user acceptance thanks to an intuitive planning interface that will allow your executives to plan personnel measures and labor costs directly?
Then we have the answer to your requirements!
Approach towards efficient labor cost planning thanks to SAP BI integrated planning
Based on experience from the implementation of several HR planning projects, CubeServ has developed a solution to meet the increasing requirements towards modern and efficient human capital management. It is on the basis of SAP BW, that together with you, we will implement a flexible and efficient planning application meeting your specific requirements towards integrated labor cost planning.
- Planning of human capital scenarios
- Short-term forecasts and mid-term planning
- Integration of complex tariffs
- Integration and retraction in SAP HR
- Measures already recorded in SAP HR as well as planned measures will be taken into due consideration
- Planning of ATZ and ETZ models
- Integration of global management parameter (e.g. tariff increases)
- Log and withdrawal of staff measures
- Extensive validation and plausibility checks
- Intuitive web planning interface
- Integrated web reporting
- Short introduction time, rapid ROI
Different headcount as well as labor cost scenarios can be planned with due consideration of staff measures such as introduction of new staff members, group integration or the changing of organizational units, etc. Based on the suggestions made, such plans can be worked out with monthly accuracy. The impact of the staff measures planned on labor costs will thus become immediately clear and easy to understand.
Interested? We would take pleasure in convening a date for a presentation and the discussion of your specific requirements.